Sunday, July 08, 2012

Its been sometime i actually just blog hop, and i just did it today. being online on a sunday afternoon especially, being cyber active used to be something which i did it quite often when i was younger. cant recall when was it that I got drifted away from being this active, this updated with the famous bloggers, this updated on my friends' urls, but i just did it, perhaps i would say its the technology today those iphones ipads and such that created the instant connect on them instead of having to on our laptops and then blog. it became a hassel compared to our always ready handy mobile phones. This is it, technology creeping into me, into us and the world- //I stumbled upon moonie's blog and found this particular entry on True Friends which really caught my attention. For a while it kept me wondering, true friends, mine, where? it kept me thinking for awhile, indeed.- and now evaluating on my own friends list, lemme just see what i have- //Indeed, i have a bunch of good old familiar ones from my primary school, which of cos I treasure, there's where i met my Bff, mazin, bestfriend and still counting, she's one of those who knows how to "auto" when comes to initiate meet ups and I really need those. I remember being the main organizer for most meet ups and such when we were younger and it went on for afew years. during the initial years i was infact quite active but later on when you have always been the one you;ll get sick so I got sick and stopped. To me keeping a friendship, is the efforts of 2 parties, no one can ever always be the leading person, even if he or she could, it will never last. So my flame for being the organizer didnt last burning, but im glad during the younger years I did it, there;s where our memories were being created- given a choice to do it once again, I definitely will. //moonie,- have always been a familiar old bff- even though this term hardly is describable on us anymore but it just dont seems right to remove it from her either. that's to me, maybe long ago this "title" have already been removed from her list on me, but okay- we have been there done that of course again during our childhood youth years , who knows when we got older things did drift us a little. we once fought bout something which I of course do not remember now, we almost had our friendship ended and I think it did, but was then again amended. Sometimes is just amazing how things could fall apart and then back and Im really glad we did- Even though we arent those sibei close now but at least somewhat we are not strangers. and we are goodies:-). even though time and shits may have proven that we are not there for each other but still somewhat this friendship still and always will mean alot to me- //and my secondary jiemeis, i shared a different type of friendship with them- afew of themselves would be much closer than i do, and i do not have a significant jiemei which im damn damn close with but this girley friendship is one of those i really treasure and loved too, although time factor again, have made us meet lesser, still i know when i need someone to talk anything under, ong will be here---- //andreashuqi another lost and found friendship 2 years ago is now on going even though we too dont meet so often but hanging around with her always seems to have made my english language improved, together with vynn this club dude, all i can say is this friendship is heaven sent //Ding, how to say about it, i knew her last feb only but we really indeed share the same faith, and she really take care of me. its just a unique friendship i would say with her, and, im glad I;ve met her- :) //and all my other random friendships, janeong, my childhood sweetheart, so childhood indeed.(:- ------------------------------------ I have just evaluated my Friendship- so whats yours

No comments: